- Set default blog and default account
- Create posts with labels/tags
- Save posts to phone for later publishing
- View comments on posts
- Add comments to posts
- Delete accounts, posts, feeds
- Some posts which are created using a blogger client would fail to load properly because of mal-formed HTML structure.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
A simple blogger client to read, post and manage your blogspot account feeds. A convenient way to keep you connected. Blogaway uses the GData blogger API to communicate with the blogger site. This initial version is still under active development.
More and more features will get added so that you can have a real Blogging experience.
Features for 1.0
- Multiple blog account support
- Multiple feeds under one account
- Create, publish or save as drafts
- Blogroll to read public Blogspot feeds
- Captcha unlock account
- Set default account to create new post, comments etc.
- Set default feed to post new posts
- Add labels/tags to your new posts
- View Comments
- Post Comments
- Add pictures/videos to posts
- Manage your accounts
- Delete feeds and accounts
- Support for other blog feeds other than Blogspot
I will be updating this application at regular intervals with more features. Please feel free to post your comments so tat I can improve and add more features in the future. Thanks.