Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogaway v4.1

With this update, you can add signatures to your posts.

1. Go to Settings screen.
2. Check the "Signature" option.
3. Enter a custom signature that you wish to be appended with your posts.

Currently, you can only enter signatures as simple text. We will be working on this feature and extend this so that you can put links in you signature.

If you enable signatures, the signature will be appended to each blog that you post from Blogaway. You cannot selectively set/enable signatures for a particular blog.

Do send us your comment, feedback and issues so that we can make "Blogaway", a better blogger client for Android.

Blogaway Team

10 comments:

Jerry said...

I tried this on Nexus One. It can pull the list of my posts but when I click into one, it only shows the title and says "Error processing request. Please try again."

Same problem for trying to post a new blog. But posting to draft works sometimes.

Deleting works fine no errors.

Jerry said...

Also, a minor thing.
The signature field on Nexus, or other soft keyboard phone i imagine, gets covered up by the keyboard. See the attached screen shot.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Ir_lnB4sX8c/S99A8It0bdI/AAAAAAAAD0Q/H5ltUGXJQAM/s800/CAP201005031428.jpg

I can't scroll the text field any higher to show what I have typed in. It's not a big deal as I can just copy and paste text in there. But just thought to let you know.

Shey said...

Just installed on my HTC Desire. Works a treat based on 1 upload so far - Test Post

I'm glad that an app to upload to blogger exists! Well done!

I did encounter a "force close" and will try and recreate it when I get the chance.

How do you prefer to receive suggestions? Comments, twitter, or email on your profile.

Unknown said...

Mails will be fine.

Anonymous said...

hi there,

i would email you but cant find your email address. awesome application but I have six blogs and it will only let me post to one 9 which it decoded for me). also continuosly get 'badgateway' when trying to publish anything. thanks

on htc desire

godmachineuk/twitter

Unknown said...

coomar.101(at)gmail(dot)com

blogaway(dot)team(at)gmail.com

Erik said...

The facebook integration is a big deal for me. Please include it soon =)

James E.Bryson said...

Would be great if we Blogaway could interact with other Twitter clients...at least Twitter's official client.

Anonymous said...

I am not finding the "send" button in blogaway! I am sure, this is an oversight - hmmm....

Unknown said...

Hit Menu and there you can find the Send option.