Monday, July 19, 2010

Blogaway Issues

Of late, many users have been complaining about issues with Blogaway. From the mails/feedback we have received, it seems that people are not being able to view their posts. This is really weird since it's working fine on our phones.

We are still trying to figure out the problem. Right now, we have no clue whats gone wrong.

Another update: We are working on another version of Blogaway with new features and a revamped UI. This should be ready in a month.

4 comments:

gyndius said...

Love the app. The only issue I have is when I view comments on my own blog I get an error. If I press back and then view comments again, it let's me see them. Odd. Not a deal breaker, but would be nice to not get the error in the first place. Everything else seems to work great though. Keep up the good work.

gyndius said...

Just encountered a force close when publishing an edit. Blog published just fine to begin with, but noticed a typo. So I went in to edit it and it force closed when I tried to publish after editing. The good news is that the edit was published anyway.

Labwizard said...

Gave the update another try after being "not authorized" to view ny own account. At first it would not even open, uninstalled and reinstalled. I can post fine, sees my account but still I am "not authorized" to view my own blog. Seems like security to POST would be higher than to VIEW.

Unknown said...

Hi All, it seems that the new update have some problem with viewing of blogs. I have been trying all that I could have to figure out the problem, but it's weird that I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on my phone, Strange!!! I am still digging at it. Sorry guys...