Friday, May 28, 2010

Blogaway Update v4.4

Blogaway now supports users with Custom domains on Google Apps for Domains. This is still being tested, but the basics work. Posting, viewing, commenting and uploading pictures work.

A few things you have to keep in my mind.
- Your Apps account password and Blogger account password should be same.
- Your Apps account password and Picasa Web account password should also be same.

In short, for the time being, Blogaway will not work if you have different login credentials for these services. If you run into problems, do let us know. You can also enter bugs in our bug tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/blogaway/issues/list

Blogaway had some unused permissions. They have been removed. Also, we have now removed the Ad support that was introduced in the previous update.

For GAFYD accounts, youtube is not yet a part of the services offered to it's users. So, with such accounts you will not be able to upload videos to their blogs. We will try to find a workaround for that.

4 comments:

\majja said...

Hello, GREAT app and I love it.. up until last update. After this it doesn´t work!?
I can´t upload any posts and I hav´nt made any changes in any account since the update.

Picasa can´t upload pics either. How do I connect the Picasa account to Blogaway? How do I sync the accountsettings and passwords? (Yea, I have the same passwords for all accounts.)

Do you have any suggestions?

Unknown said...

Hi, What errors are you getting? A re-install might solve your problems. If possible, send me a log of the errors.

zahirah ardy said...

Greetings. I recently dinstalled Blogaway on my S PLus. however, when i tried to set up an account (i'm a long time blogger), the app stated that the details i entered are invalid, hence failure of logging in. What shd i do?

Unknown said...

Hi Zahirah,

I am not sure of the solution. I am not maintaining the blogaway anymore. However, it should have worked anyway, since, I am able to use it on my phone. Can you pass me your blog URL, so that I could at best guess what might be the problem? Sorry for the trouble.