Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogaway - New Update Available

Today, we have released an update to Blogaway. Here are the list of bugs/features for this update.

Blogaway v3.0(build 28) (Release Date: 28th January 2010)
  1. Editing posts
  2. "Share" photos with Blogaway from your gallery
  3. "Share" videos with Blogaway from your gallery
  4. Fixed Error Messages for Picasa/Youtube activation
  5. Fixed Error Message for "Network Error"
  6. Show Read/Unread status of posts
  7. Incremental post refresh only scans for updates which makes the process faster
Please note: The edit feature is still in it's infancy, and it might be a bit hard to use it. Please be careful while editing posts.

Thanks,
Blogaway Team

7 comments:

Thaddeus said...

What does "video share" mean? Does that mean we can embead them from the app?

Unknown said...

Just like Photo share, when you go to the Gallery and see a video file which you want to blog about, you can long press on it, and tap "Share" with Blogaway.

Blogaway will open up the "Create" post screen, where the video will be pre-attached. You just need to type in a Title and some content if you wish, and publish it.

This is a simple way of making a video post on blogspot.com

Vomats said...

I can't get Blogaway to change the photo size when I am sharing a photo from my gallery.

I tap on the thumbnail of the image but it completely fails to pop up the photo resizing window.

Works from Blogaway when I say "add image."

It would be really nice if you gave us control over the default image size, instead of having to change it manually each time.

Otherwise, I really like this. Very useful.

Unknown said...

Hi Vomats,

It is a bug. I checked it. Thanks for pointing it out. This has been fixed and will be available with the next update

Vomats said...

Great! Thanks!

Any chance of getting an option to set the default image size?

Would love to be able to set it to large once and then forget about it.

Thanks again!

Heuristix said...

Hi Kumar,
Great app - really simple & straightforward.

Regarding sharing, can this be added to any/all apps? I'd love to be able to share my RSS reader (FeedR) articles directly to my blog. Currently I have to email it, which is a bit awkward.

Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Yes of course, but the target app should have been configured to receive the kind of intent that you plan to use.

If you have any issues, let me know. I will try to solve it.

Thanks,
Kumar